the grandma tour

Our first grandchild is due January 23rd, 2007. 2007 will be the centenniel of my mother's parents arrival in America. My son, August, and his wife Rachel work at the Coast Guard Station at Staten Island. My grandparents passed by Fort Wadsworth on their way to Ellis Island. Everything goes full circle...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Grandma Tour


Grandma Judy in Montreal before the wedding

Soon I will journey to meet our first grandchild. I will be venturing to Pennsylvania and likely staying for a while.






Grandpa Arlos and Louie in Nevada going to Idaho









Rachel and Augie on their wedding day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look so beautiful! Haven't seen Augie for YEARS, and he's a gorgeous young man.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very exciting time, indeed! I expect to see LOTS of pictures when that grandchild arrives.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home